Click here to email
Click for Full Website
SERVING ALL OF IDAHO
Description of Practice
Cindi maintains an extensive network of experts including, legal professionals, accountants, mental health professionals, financial planners, wealth managers, trade and craftsmen available for reach-back consultation. If you are facing a challenging and complicated dispute, consider Mudd Mediation as the final stop on your path to resolution.
I became interested in mediation in the early 1990’s and completed my 40 hour basic in 1994. In 1998, I became the 162nd Certified Professional Mediator with the Idaho Mediation Association. My banking background has made property and assets based settlements a success for my mediation clients.
1997 to 2005
I contracted with a judge who allowed mediation to be a very prevalent process of the court. Honorable Judge Williamson and I petitioned the County Commissioners for a mediation budget. In 1998 I began contracting with Valley County mediating on a volume of 10 to 50 small claim cases per year. I have continued providing this service for over seven years; mediating over 150 small claims cases since the program began in 1998. In excess of 150 case hours for small claims.
I began a small business for Private Sector Mediation in 2005, and I am still serving clients through 2017, specializing in complex property/portfolio settlements, impasse cases that have received a judgement without a property settlement or business/partnership disputes and long running litigation cases requiring a final settlement. My Private Sector and Court Ordered case hours to date exceed 450 hours of mediation.
- 1993 Idaho Mediation Association – Basic 40 Mediation
- 1995 through present - Boise State University, Pepperdine University
- 1995 through present - University of Idaho
- 1999 at Washington Law School
- 1995 through present – Idaho Mediation Association
- 1998 Certified Professional Mediator
|SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT: Le Brett Training||519.50 Hours|
- Standard and Practices Chair for Idaho Mediation Association 2005-2008
- Crete Brown Award for outstanding achievement, service and support to move IMA forward – in 2008
- Cognitive Self Change Facilitator Trainer 56 hours
- Chemical Awareness Training Institute 27 hours
- Multijurisdictional Counterdrug Task Force Training Designer Drugs 8 hours
- Loan Coordinator for Construction Loans – 13 years Orientation of the Borrower, Application Packet, Builder Orientation, Mentoring and follow-up for Borrowers during Construction period, Draws, Conversion to permanent loan
- Personal Banker 2yrs.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Online Family/Divorce
- Online Mediation
- Restorative (Juvenile)
- Small Claims
- Social Security
- Victim - Offender
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator