Click here to email
Click for Full Website
27013 N. Harlan Lane
Conroe , TX 77385
Description of Practice
For the past eight years I have been the Director Human Resources and Labor Relations. Overseeing all facets of human resource processes, Federal regulations, Labor-Management processes including negotiations, disciplinary processes and arbitration. Have arbitrated cases before Public Law Board, Special Board of Adjustments, and National Mediation Board.
I have written management development curriculum and designed training programs for managers and employees. Most recently wrote a comprehensive training program for dispute resolution for the workplace for managers and employees.
Elected Mayor of City of 3200 people within a large urban area. Serve as representative for all small cities for transportation issues. Member of Economic Development Board of Directors for South Montgomery County. Very much involved in community activities.
Serve as an Elder in the church I attend. IN this position I have the opportunity to help people in many situations including resolving conflicts. Work with church leaders in conflict resolution they may have.
- MA Degree, Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation. Abilene Christian University, Abilene Texas.
- Management Development Program, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha Nebraska.
- MS Degree Management. Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, Oklahoma.
- BA Degree Organizational Management. Philander Smith College, Little Rock, Arkansas.
|5/21/16||Manousso Mediation & Arbitration LLC||Elder & Adult Mediation Training 21 CEU|
|6/24/16||Barnham Graduate School & Seminary||Arbitration 10.5 CEU|
|1/28/17||Manousso Mediation & Arbitration LLC||Advanced Family-Divorce-Child Custody Mediation|
|4/8/17||Manousso Mediation & Arbitration LLC||Parenting Coordinator and Facilitator Training|
- I believe in the Facilitative approach to mediation.
- Meeting with parties individually or in joint sessions.
- Communication must be honest, open, and with dignity.
- Confidentiality is the basis for the trust that is put in me.
- I believe there really are two (maybe more) sides to every issue.
- All parties involved should be able to speak and be understood.
- I am a facilitator – not a judge. I don’t give opinions or advice.
- I ask questions and assist the parties looking for options.
- I move the conversation toward a resolution designed by the parties.
- The parties influence the decisions and the agreement they come to.
- We always seek a mutual resolution.
Mediation fees are $500.00 per half day session, with each party paying $250.00.
Training fees are $750.00 per day plus expenses.
Fees are subject to change dependent on location and/or situation.
Curriculum and material fees are separate from above fees.
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Civil (general)
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Faith Based
- Labor - Management
- Landlord - Tenant
- Marital Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Special Education
- Conflict Coach
- Collaborative Professional
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Mediation Trainer
- Staff Developer
- Parenting Coordinator