David D. Schlachter
Click here to email
Crossroads Resolution Group, LLC
Click for Full Website
2030 NE Holman St.
Portland, OR 97211
Description of Practice
Simply finding a solution is not complete, if doing so occurs outside of the influence of your personal convictions and faith, or ignores the personal relationship connected to the challenge. I provide consulting services which help businesses and organizations evaluate their existing culture of addressing changes and disagreements and resolve the presenting issues. I also help them develop long term plans to change their conflict resolution culture to one that allows individuals to transform damaged relationships into ones which use collaborative work to resolve their disputes and proactively improve their effectiveness.
• Peterson Dymond Reagor LLP - February 2001 – December 2010 Partner, Of Counsel - Denver, Colorado
• Peacemaker Ministries - February 2005 – January 2012 - Vice President Billings, Montana
• Crossroads Resolution Group, LLC - January 2012 – current Principle - Portland, Oregon
Licensed attorney in Colorado & Oregon
I oversaw, and served as a team lead on conciliation teams serving churches and organizations experiencing leadership and operational disputes, handling mediation/conciliation sessions in churches, schools, not-for-profit and for-profit organizations.
I am a Conciliation Panel member for the Institute for Christian Conciliation, serving as a mediator and arbitrator. (www.Peacemkaer.net/ICC).
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
• 1979, J.D., University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
• 1976, B.S., Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana
Certification & Bar Admissions
• Certified Christian Conciliator™ - 1999
• 1979, State of Colorado Bar Registration #9947
• U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
• Admitted pro hac vice in Kansas, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, West Virginia, and Wyoming
|1999||Peacemaker Ministries - Institute for Christian Conciliation||Certified Christian Conciliator - 120 hrs|
These services are provided using a faith based model, utilizing the Rules of Procedure - The Institute for Christian Conciliation).
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Cross Cultural
- Faith Based
- Intellectual Property
- Online Mediation
- Conflict Coach
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator
- Online Arbitrator
- Advanced Mediation Trainer
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer